Contains: 480g/L chlorethephon in the form of a soluble concentrate
Ethin is a growth regulator that, when applied to tomatoes, results in an increase in ethylene and triggers the ripening action of mature green fruit.
Advantages to its use are:
• Hastening and increasing ripe fruit accumulation so that once over, harvest can begin 5-7 days earlier than normal
• Spreading out the total harvest period
• Permitting late plantings to be harvested before frost
• Increasing yields from split-set conditions (two fruit-ripening periods with uneven maturity)
• Overcoming delayed ripening in fields with excessively vigorous plants.
1L, 5L, 20L